Do you have 3 or more employees who can benefit from ServSafe® Food Certification?
If so, register for one of our Instructors to come to your location to train your staff and administer the exam.
If you are interested - then REGISTER for your Private On-Site training at your location.
Here is how it works:
1. Select the training date(s) you want. This is a two (2) day class. Give us one primary and 2 alternate dates. The first training session could be as early as 8/7/2020
2. Register on-line to submit your Company’s Information and your Contact Person's information.
3. Our administration staff will coordinate with our registered NRAEF ServSafe instructors to confirm a date to come to your location. They are available all 7 days of the week.
4. Complete the registration and payment process on-line by making an advanced payment for the minimum number (3) of participants as indicated below. You may register up to 35 participants per class. These additional registrations will be payable prior to the class training date.
5. Receive instructions on how to register, modify your class attendance roster, and to request the PreStudy Guide for your staff to read and review before the training session date.
6. On the day of class, your employees will receive the course training, watch audio/visual ServSafe support material and take the Certification exam on the second day. If the training session is in Spanish, a third day maybe required. We will notify your Company Representative of their scores and forward their Certificates of Completion.
Includes Textbooks, Course Materials and Certification Exam
ie: For a class of 3 the cost of the Private Class at your location is $380 per person
Advance payment by credit card or company check; full payment day of service